Episode 116 - The Electric Universe, Part 2, with Dr. Tom Bridgman
Recap: Continuing from Part 1 which was a broad introduction to the Electric Universe concept, in this episode we delve into four different Electric Universe models for the Sun and explore whether the direct predictions made based upon those models bear out in observations.
Puzzler for Episode 116: There was no Puzzler in this episode.
Q&A: There was no Q&A in this episode.
- Links Provided by the Interviewee, Dr. Tom Bridgman
- Blog: Dealing with Creationism in Astronomy
- Specific Blog Post: Challenges for the Electric Universe
- Birkeland, Kristian R. "The First Space Scientist"
- Birkeland, Kristian R. (1913) "The Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expection. 1902-1903." vol 1.
- Störmer, C. "The Polar Aurora." Oxford University Press: Oxford. 1955.
- Logical Fallacies / Critical Thinking Terms addressed in this episode: Refusing to Update to New Ideas
- Relevant Posts on my "Exposing PseudoAstronomy" Blog
Because this was an interview, there is no transcript for this episode. A brief list of topics discussed include:
- A further discussion of the Electric Universe model.
- A discussion of many ideas within the Electric Universe framework for the Electric Sun.
Provide Your Comments:
No comments have been provided.